Hypno Toad - Futurama Hypno Toad - Futurama

Sorry

This could give people sesiures and make eyes hurt.

bobbetter responds:

I put a warning in the description xD Sorry if you didn't like it :[

The Roller Coaster The Roller Coaster

Confused

I don't know why, but that was very good, it seemed simple and not a lot of tools used in making it, but I can see you put hard work and effort into it and it was actually one of my favorite animations.

Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

Great animation!!!

Great, MTV quality video, although I may not like the song, I give it 9/10 because it was very cool how you made the lyrics appear and you slided them to the side and such, great work!

pacdude responds:

MTV-quality? What a compliment! Thank you for your kind and honest review!

Pendulumeca Pendulumeca

Great game

It's fun but it gets a little boring. I wish there would be a sequel with upgrades and stuff.

Multitask Multitask

Miscalculation

Sir I do indeed believe you miscalculated the difficulty of playing the mini games and rave dancing at the same time! You scumbag!

English Pub Pool English Pub Pool

Didn't like it

It was overcomplicated and it took me a very long time to get used to the way of shooting. Sorry but this one missed for me.

NipponMonkey responds:

I don't think it's overcomplicated to take shots. All you do is aim with the mouse, hold down the left mouse button and move downwards to set the power.

It's a great way of taking shots as you do the same action for every shot, it's really quick and easy when you get used to it. You can add spin using the Arrows or WASD at any time too.

You can also change the Shot Style, you can use a Timer instead. You aim with the mouse again, but hold down the left mouse button to set the power. This method is great for the single shot Challenges!

Cheery | flip82 Cheery | flip82

Nice

That was one of your best, I kinda liked "Every Cat Dies" better, but, hey, that was amazing

P.S. I kinda know your cousin (N8)

flip82 responds:

You know N8?

Cruising (8-bit) Cruising (8-bit)

Yay

Reminds me of back in the day.

Rock Stage Rock Stage

Sorry

I'm sorry but this isn't rock at all, I could see it in a game though.

fergyanimated responds:

yeh i suppoze its more techno but oh well :P