Pendulumeca Pendulumeca

Great game

It's fun but it gets a little boring. I wish there would be a sequel with upgrades and stuff.

Multitask Multitask

Miscalculation

Sir I do indeed believe you miscalculated the difficulty of playing the mini games and rave dancing at the same time! You scumbag!

English Pub Pool English Pub Pool

Didn't like it

It was overcomplicated and it took me a very long time to get used to the way of shooting. Sorry but this one missed for me.

NipponMonkey responds:

I don't think it's overcomplicated to take shots. All you do is aim with the mouse, hold down the left mouse button and move downwards to set the power.

It's a great way of taking shots as you do the same action for every shot, it's really quick and easy when you get used to it. You can add spin using the Arrows or WASD at any time too.

You can also change the Shot Style, you can use a Timer instead. You aim with the mouse again, but hold down the left mouse button to set the power. This method is great for the single shot Challenges!

Jetstream Penguin Jetstream Penguin

Sweet Like Apple Pie

Oh my lord! This game made my razzie jababbies tickle all the way back to Nashville.

Royal Envoy Royal Envoy

Awesome

This game was awesome, I had no crashes and It worked smoothly. I got so addicted and played for over 3 hours. Maybe I should get a life.

The Bow Game The Bow Game

Great Game, Annoying bug.

This is one of my favorite games on Newgrounds along with the Gun Game, but the Black Mamba Expert medal is completely impossible and I can't unlock the final crossbow.

Exit Path Exit Path

Addicting

I keep coming back to this game... it has great replay appeal.

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

Love it.

I loved this game. Although, i beat it on skitz and got all the medals within my first 5 minutes of playing it. So a sequel would be nice or some other mini-games.

Fun Blackjack Fun Blackjack

It O.K.

It is setup well and the animation is nice as well as the sound. But, if you get an ace it should be 1 or 11, not just 1 & a tie is called a push in blackjack, in which the player and the dealer recieve their bet back.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

I Love It